OF AQSA WOMENS DEGREE COLLEGE
FOUNDATION OF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Ex-students of Aqsa Women’s Degree College, with the help of lecturer, principal and the managing committee of the college formed an ex-students’ association in 2015.
Following were the objectives of the association:
- To conduct various programs for the development and entertainment of the ex-students of college.
- To help the ex-students to maintain a strong bond with their alma mater.
- To get feedback to contribute towards the progress of the college.
- To conduct Seminars and workshops to promote the alumni and ensure that they are well equipped to face the challenges of their lives with confidence.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR BECOMING A MEMBER:
The alumni has to fill a Form which is issued by the office or through our college website.
Among all the registered members, office bearers are nominated and elected under the supervision of Principal.
In all there are 62 registered members in this association.
OFFICE BEARERS FOR THE YEARS :
In the meeting held on 8th August 2015 that the following ex-students be nominated to work as the office bearers of Alumni Association for term of 2 years.
- President – Ms. Momin Kunut Mohd. Sajid.
- Vice President – Ms. Ansari Neha
- Secretary – Ms. Ansari Samreen Ab. Gaffar
- Asst. Secretary – Ms. Ansari Sana
- Treasurer – Ms. Ansari Sakina Siraj Ahmd.
GUEST LECTURE ON COMPETATIVE EXAMS:
On Thursday Afternoon guest lecture was organized for the Alumni’s of AQSA WOMENS DEGREE COLLEGE by Probhdhani NGO Nashik.
Considering the growing competition for jobs after graduation in private as well as the government sectors, for the better future of students as an Academic activity, a seminar on MPSC & UPSC was organized in our college. the over all 22 students actively participated in the organized seminar and presented keen interest in various civil services.
The invaluable guidance and suggestion will definitely be very helpful for the students in the preparation of the competitive exam like MPSC & UPSC etc. it will help the student to channelize their work and give their best to achieve success.
The event was made successful under the guidance of a Prof. Vinchu Shifa madam. The uninterrupted support from all the faculty members was highly appreciated.
Feed back was at what has come to be our expected level the seminar was rated 8/10 for the over all value.