REPORT ON GAP CLASSES OR BRIDGE COURSE (2018 – 2019)
Aim: Gap Classes / analysis conducted to obtained important information about key area to focus on teaching – learning process to improve the quality of students.
- Improving the outcomes for students receiving special education programme and services.
- Increasing the capacity for the institution to meet the need of variety of learner’s settings ranging from regular to self contained classrooms.
- Improving the balance between a focus on teaching and learning sand the need for appropriate process, documentation and accountability.
- Classing / bridging the gap.
Procedure / Programme:
Process was done the basis of 3 steps methodology as identify the strategy objectives.
Gap classes for 10 days was started from first day (2nd July – 11th July) of academic year for one hour of each subject.
|Year||2018 – 2019|
|No. Of Students.||70|
- Find out the key area of respective subject which needs to fill the gaps.
- Zoology, Chemistry and Botany consider as major subjects for improvement in their terminology as majority of students came from vernacular medium.
- Gap classes were conducted by respective following Asst. Lecturer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Name of Teacher|
|01||Botany||Ms. Darekar Heera|
|02||Zoology||Ms. Bahaduri Manqabat|
Plan of action for subjected with respected faculties:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Topics Name|
|01||Chemistry||Acid – Base , Nomenclature , Reaction mechanism , Stereochemistry , Thermodynamics , Electrochemistry ,Kinetics , Periodic Table , Qualitative Analysis , Co- ordination Chemistry.|
|02||Botany||Plant Classification, Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Mycology.|
|03||Zoology||Animal Classification , Genetics ,Biotechnology , Ecology , Poultry , Bio – Statistics , Animal Husbandry , General Physiology , Evolution , Entomology .|
- Backup your plan with data analysis for science stream :
- Students merge previous knowledge with higher grades of knowledge of respected subjects.
- Students get refreshed with the common topic of respected subjects.
- Gap classes enhanced the capabilities of vernacular students.
- It enables the students to improve their knowledge in terms of their respective subject.